Friday 1 January 2016

Urban decay naked palette

I was so excited this Christmas when I unwrapped an urban decay naked palette! This has been on my wish list for a while now and honestly if I hadn't been lucky enough to receive it as a gift this Christmas I would have probably gone out and bought it myself eventually! I asked for the original palette as that's the one I could see myself using most often. 




I've used it pretty much every day since Christmas and I've barely made a dent. My favourite shades for everyday use are Virgin, Buck and Naked. I didn't know if I would be a massive fan of the more sparkly shades but I actually love them. I love all the shades and I'm sure I'll get plenty of use out of all of them, even the darker shades that you probably wouldn't use for everyday wear. 



The palette also came with a brush, which is actually really great. One side applies the prouduct while the other is meant for blending. 

In the box along with the palette was also some samples of urban decays primer potion. I don't know why but I have always thought there was only one primer potion, but turns out there's 4 different types?! You get a little sample of each. The info says that each sample gods over a weeks worth of primer. When I first read that I looked at the little samples and thought, pshh yeah ok...but I've used the original primer every day and I only have to use a tiny amount so it will probably actually last longer.


So far I've only used the original primer, but I'm looking forward to trying the rest! It definitely makes a difference so I'll be getting the full size primer once the samples are all used up! 

I won't bang on for too long about this as no doubt many of you already own at least one of the Naked palettes but let me know which one is your favourite. I'm thinking of investing in another soon! 

Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment