Tuesday 5 January 2016

Simple Eye Make-up Remover

In this post I'm going to talk about a product that I haven't had for long at all but I already love it and I wanted to share. Its make-up remover, maybe not the most exciting product but its something we all use. More specifically its Simple Eye Make-up remover. 


Let me start by saying that I have really sensitive skin in general and the skin around your eyes is extra sensitive. My eyes also tend to react badly to products they don't like, they go all puffy and red and its just not a great look. So I am very cautious now when buying anything meant for my eyes. Annoyingly though, my eyes are the place where I probably wear the most make-up and all that eye-liner and mascara needs taking off at the end of the day! 


I have previously just been washing my face then cleansing and that gets rid of a lot but not all of my make-up. So I picked up the Simple eye make-up remover. I chose to go with the Simple brand because I've never had a problem with any of their products and find that they usually do the job without irritating my skin. They're perfume and colour free, I think these two factors are usually the biggest culprits irritating my skin. I love products that smell great but for products I use everyday, particularly ones I use on my face, I like to go as natural and gentle as possible. 

This make-up remover is great! Its very gentle, sometimes I get a bit of stinging around my eye when I wipe it but with this I don't get anything. It literally feels like I'm just using water on my face. It still does the job though and does it really well. I struggle to remove all of my liquid eye-liner with my usual methods but this honestly makes it so easy! Its so gentle that it doesn't really even sting when you get some in your eye. I'm not going around pouring this stuff in my eye and I don't recommend that you do either but its inevitable that its going to get in there a some point, especially if you're as clumsy as I am! 

Price wise this is also great as its only £1.49 at Super Drug and the bottle should last a couple of months, depending on how much and how often you use it of course. I would really recommend this, especially if you have sensitive skin like me. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment