Sunday 3 January 2016

This weeks make-up buys


I went into town earlier this week and inevitably ended up in Superdrug. I was there mostly just to stock up and replace products I'd run out of but I still thought it would be nice to share my buys. 

Maybelline Falsies Mascara - I have been using this mascara almost everyday for quite a while now and I really like it. It curls as well as lengthens my lashes. Its also only £8. It does need replacing every few weeks, like most mascaras, as it does get clumpy. 

Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer - This is a new purchase. I needed a primer because I don't actually use one and my foundation usually wears off pretty easily over the course of the day and by mid day my skin looks pretty much how it did pre-make-up. So I decided to give this a try, I actually got a sample of it in a Feel Unique order and I liked how it felt on my skin. Saying that I haven't really had it long enough or tested it out enough to tell you how I feel about this one. The real test will be seeing if it can make my foundation last all day while I'm at work. 

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - I've used this concealer in the past a lot and I really like it so that's why I've gone with this one again! It doesn't give the best coverage ever but it does help to make your skin appear a bit brighter, which is exactly what I need first thing in the morning, especially under my eyes. I also use the Wake Me Up Foundation and I quite like my concealer and foundation to match, is anyone else like that?! Maybe I'm just a weirdo!

Lottie Tweezers - Not much to report here! I just needed some new tweezers because I had 'misplaced' mine. I'd been searching for them for a couple of days and of course as soon as I bought these new ones they turned up!

Burt's Bees lip balms - I actually got these from Holland and Barrett. I don't usually go in here but my boyfriend wanted to go to look at protein (so boring). I had no idea they sold Burt's Bees lip balms, i picked up a cherry one and an ultra conditioning one. My lips are a big problem in that they're always chapped and dry. The ultra conditioning lip balm is working really well so far though so maybe I can finally sort them out!

That's all I got this time! There's a few more products I'd like to try out soon, maybe I'll post a wishlist!  

xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment