Saturday 16 January 2016

Lush 'Love and Light' Hand Cream




I'm still ploughing through all the Lush gifts I got for Christmas. My bath bomb and bubble bar supply is slowly shrinking though, maybe time for another trip to lush soon! One item I received in a gift box was the Love and Light hand cream. I've never tried a hand cream from lush before so it was great to get something I probably wouldn't have picked up. Although lets be honest, I'm sure I would have tried it out myself at some point! 

Dry hands, luckily, isn't something I really have a problem with so I do tend to neglect them sometimes. I really shouldn't, especially not during the winter months, so I've been keeping this at the side of my bed to remind me before I go to sleep and when I wake up to use it. This tactic is working pretty well so far! 

The actual product is really good, I wasn't sure what to expect, as I haven't tried any of the lush hand cream before but I wasn't disappointed. From what I've read in other reviews this hand cream is quite light compared to others, I cant comment on that but I can say that it is light and not sticky at all. It absorbs well into the skin and this makes it perfect to apply throughout the day or in the morning. There's nothing worse than having greasy, sticky hands, euckk! Although it is light it is still so great for moisturising hands! I have a patch of dry skin, kind of like eczema on my hand and I've tried lots of different creams in an attempt to clear this up. It's not cleared up completely but it has been massively better since using this cream and it's no longer flaky and dry. For this reason alone I love this product and will definitely be getting it again! 

Then there's the scent. I have to admit I didn't love the smell at first. But after using it for a little while I've started to really like it. It smells of oranges, as this product contains orange oil and its actually really calming. It's not to strong of a scent though, if it was super strong I don't think I would like it half as much, but its just right! Definitely worth grabbing this next time you're in Lush! 


xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment