Wednesday 13 January 2016

4 Products I want to try in 2016

I know its just been Christmas, is anyone else still a bit depressed that its all over? but I have already started thinking about products I want to try out this year. The 'what I got for Christmas' posts and videos really aren't helping matters! However this year is focused largely on moving out into my first place which is great but it is also expensive, so spending on beauty products will have to take a bit of a back seat, as much as I hate to say it! I'm sure I will still find excuses to treat myself but I'll just have to think a bit more about what I get. That said, here's my list of 4 products I definitely want to get this year: 

Vichy Idealia Life Serum- I got a small sample of this with a Feel Unique order and I loved it! It made my skin feel noticeably better even after only a few days use. Its quite pricey compared to what I usually go for but I'm willing to pay when it comes to looking after my skin. I've had the tester sat in the bottom of my make-up bag for ages, I'm guessing I put it there to remind myself to get some! I spotted it in there this morning and I just tested the remaining product on the back of my hand to see if it was actually as good as I remember...it is, smells great as well! It's currently on sale at boots! I also really like the word Serum...

Benefit They're Real Mascara- My life will not be complete until I am the owner of a limited edition They're Real Mascara. I haven't tried this mascara before but I've seen it everywhere and its about time I got it. Of course when I found out there was a limited edition version decorated in Swarovski crystals, I decided I had to get that one. I'm not sure how limited edition it is, i.e. when it will stop being sold but hopefully I'll get in before its gone!

Tartelette in bloom clay palette- I have seen this on a couple of blogs and youtube channels and it looks so lovely. Like most, I am a fan of my neutral shades and this is full of gorgeous neutral shades. I can see myself using most of them for just everyday make-up. I also love the names of the shades in this palette, my personal favourite is firecracker. 

Benefit Lip Tint - I'm not one to go for a bold lip, or a bold anything for that matter. But lips particularly I usually like to keep natural, I usually just apply lip balm throughout the day and don't bother with any other product. But there are some days when I feel like doing a little bit more. They have 4 shades of lip/cheek tint, my favourite is posietint so that's the one I'll be trying out first. 

And that's all...well I say that's all, there's plenty more and no doubt more will be added to my list but these are the things I've been lusting after the most at the minute. What products are you hoping to try out this year? 

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment