Sunday 17 January 2016

19th Birthday!

So today was my 19th Birthday, I woke up to snow this morning, although it all melted away pretty quickly! I didn't get up to that much today but last night we headed to the cinema to watch Daddy's Home. Definitely worth a watch, it was hilarious! Today was pretty chilled, but that's how I like it.

I like to reflect on what I've done this past year but I don't tend to plan much for the year ahead, just go with the flow! Saying that though, I do actually have things I want to achieve this year. Number one is to move out and it looks like I'll be on track to do that in the next 6 months or so...very excited! I'd also like to pass my driving test this year. I started taking lessons last year and hopefully this year I'll get it finished! I also want to really work more on my blog this year, I want to post more often and post better content. I'm still getting to grips with everything and it will take time of course but I'm learning, slowly but surely.

As for what I did this year...the main thing for me this year was passing my apprenticeship (both the worst and best thing I've ever done) and getting a job. I was lucky to be taken on at the same place I did my apprenticeship, I know a lot of people in my class had to go out and find jobs elsewhere at the end of theirs. I also started driving lessons, which was a big step because I was so nervous! I put it off for so long and I'm so happy that I finally started!

I feel like I have grown and changed (for the best) a lot this past year and I'm looking forward to see what next year brings! Now I'm off to eat some cake and do a bit of online shopping!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment