Today me and the boyfriend made some cheesy rolls, this was quite and achievement after many failed attempts at baking! It's a really simple recipie and you really don't need many ingredients, we already had most of it in the cupboards. All you need is:
Self raising flour (200g)
Milk (100ml) - I also found that water works just as good
That's it! We also chopped up some onion and added that in with the cheese, it tastes awesome by the way!
So to make them:
Pre heat oven to 200 degrees
1. Add flour and butter into a bowl and mix together using your hands, then mix in the paprika. We also added in a bit of salt the second time around, it makes a difference so I recommend doing that as well
2. Add in the milk, or in my case water and mix again. You might need to add a little more but don't make it to wet!
3. Sprinkle some flour on the surface so the dough doesn't stick, then roll out the dough, it needs to be half a centimetre thick. Mine was a little thinner and I think that worked out a little better!
4. Once rolled out sprinkle some cheese (don't be shy!) over the top of the dough. Also add in anything else such as onion.
5. Now you need to roll the dough into a sausage shape and cut into peices, they can be as thick or thin as you want, I prefer thinner though!
6. Cook for around 20 minutes, or until golden brown!
And then you're done, the rolls in the picture below were made using half the ingredients so you can make double using this recipie! You can also experiment with different types of cheese and fillings, we're going to do cheese and bacon next!