Sunday 28 June 2015

Lush Honey Bee bath bomb!

Seems like a heatwave is coming our way this week, it's about time to! So I've been feeling very summery this weekend. I also like to pay extra attention to my skin in the summer as it tends to dry out and get a bit blugh. My pale skin just isn't cut out for summer and it takes a lot of looking after at the best of times! This weekend I tried a new lush bath bomb, new to me anyway! Called Honey Bee, it's like a little yellow ball of sun, the colour really cheers me up and matches the summery mood I'm in, even if it does look kind of like you peed in the bath! 
This bomb kind of smells...natural, I think that's the best way to describe it. And I love it! In the bath it smells more like lemon than honey, which is odd as it doesn't contain any lemon oil! However it does contain sweet orange oil which is probably where the scent comes from. This bomb also contains honey (kind of a given), organinc Aloe Vera gel and rhassoul mud, among other lovely things. I do really like this bath bomb, I find the smell really relaxing and perfect for this time of year. Do be prepared to clean the yellow ring it leaves around the bath though! I think I will be repurchasing this in the future! 
By the way, I logged on today to find out my last two posts didnt upload onto my blog, so frustrating! So this was kind of supposed to follow on from a lush haul but I guess that will have to come another time! 

Xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment