Monday 20 July 2015

July Favorites!

Its not exactly the end of July, but its close enough...can you believe its August soon! WHAT! So this is my first 'favorites' post, obviously I was to eager to wait till the end of the month. I've decided to just do general favorites, probably mostly beauty related, as that's the kind of thing i like to read/watch. But i'll also include other stuff like books, music or apps I've been liking.


First up this month is the Maybelline falsies mascara. I love the curved wand as it curls my eyelashes slightly making them extra pretty! Unfortunately mines started to go a bit dry and clumpy now (sob) but I've had it for probably about  2 months now so its definitely at the end of its life! Thinking of trying out the Benefit they're real mascara next, I've been watching a lot of Tanya Burr lately and shes always talking about it, I want to try it!


Next up is Palmers cocoa butter body scrub. This leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized, what more do you want?! It has also seemed to last ages, I've been using this almost every other day for the last 2 months and I am only just finishing it. This isn't a brand I have really used before but I will definitely be purchasing this again! Its currently on sale on super drug online for £3.29 but its usually £4.99. Considering how long it has lasted me its a bargain!



I have never bought a moisturizing product for my eyes before, but I am so glad I did! I went with Simple as its a brand I have used a lot in the past and I usually get on well with it, I have pretty sensitive skin and they leave out harsh ingredients so I don't have to worry about my skin reacting to it. I use this when my eyes are looking a bit tired in the morning and it really wakes them up, even if i still feel like a zombie! My eyes have also been really dry and a little bit sore lately as I've been rubbing them due to my hay fever. This helps to moisturize them and soothe them, it also doesn't sting!



On a non beauty related topic I have been listening a lot to Hoziers, 'someone new'. I've probably been listening to it a bit too much, if that's possible! I heard it a little while ago and I rediscovered it and have probably listened to it about 13948875 times since.


Now it has been FOREVER since I've read a book, i used to read all the time but I don't make the time for it anymore. I've been watching Orange is the new black since the first season came out but I only recently found out that it is based on a true story. There is an autobiography written by the person who it is actually based on, I have completely forgotten their name! But i decided as I loved the series so much I would give this a read, and I have really been enjoying it so far. I always end up imagining the characters in the book as they are on the series as some of the characters are based on the book. I purchased this on itunes so I can just pick up my phone and read anytime and maybe I'm just really lazy but I find it a lot easier to sit with my phone in my hand, I can never get comfy when I'm reading a book!

well that's all from me for now, does anyone have any good book suggestions?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment