Monday 8 August 2016

My Favourite Films

I love nights cosy in with a good film and some snacks, cant have a film night without snacks! While I love definitely watching new films, there are some films that I could (and have) watch over and over again. Here are my favourite films...

Into the wild - This film straight up made me want to leave society behind and go and live off the land in the wild. I quickly got over that feeling (no WiFi in the wild) but this film still left me feeling inspired. While this film doesn't have the happiest ending (I wont go into it too much, no spoilers here!) its still an amazing feel good film. Definitely one of those films that kept me thinking about it for a couple of days and those are my favourite kind. It's so simple yet so brilliant.

Forest Gump - There was a time when I probably watched this film like once a week. I actually haven't seen it in a while, after all there is only so many times you can watch the same film over and over again, even if it is a great film. I love that this film has a bit of everything, which is probably why I managed to watch it so many times without getting tired of it. It's funny, inspiring, sad and happy all at the same time. Get ready to feel all the feels. I'm not going to lie though I kind of hated Jenny.

The Notebook - Of course I had to put a soppy chick flick in this list. I don't often cry at films but I cried at this one...loads! This also made me want to go back and live in the 40's, I just love the style back then. This is definitely a fab film to watch if you're having a girls night, just be prepared to feel all kinds of emotions.

The Polar Express - This is by far one of my favourite Christmas films and I just had to include a Christmas film in my favourite films. After all it is my favourite time of year! 

So there you have it, my favourite films. There are tons more that I love but these are my absolute favourites. Writing this has made me want to go back and watch them all again, I'm definitely due another film night soon! What are your favourite films and why?


No comments:

Post a Comment