Tuesday 29 March 2016

My favourite YouTube channels

I've been watching YouTube a bit more lately. I tend to go through stages where I watch it everyday and then stages where I just binge watch the videos I missed. It's usually the latter! There are some channels that I love to watch and always check first. 



SprinkleofGlitter- Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter is hilarious, she kind of reminds me of Mirands Hart. Her failed crafting videos are my favourite and always have me in tears (of joy). Watch this video of her attempt at making cake pops.One thing I love about her channel is that it is so real, because in reality not everything turns out the way it looks on Pinterest! She also does vlogs on her other channel featuring her mini me, Darcy who is adorable.

BitsandClips - I found this channel from watching Sprinkle of Glitter. Marie from BitsandClips is equally as hilarious and has not one but two adorable kids. She's the kind of mum who stays up until 4am crafting things for her kids Birthday. And that is just the kind of mum I want to be. I also love how she has such a positive outlook and attitude towards anything that's thrown her way. Another thing I love is how unprofessional her channel is, although I'm sure she spends ages editing, her videos just have a home video kind of feel and I prefer that to a fancy edited vlog any day.

Grav3yardgirl - Probably one of my favourite series on YouTube is Bunnys 'does this thing really work'. I love that she tests a range of different products and that it's not just all beauty related. She also has her own personal style and a love of creepy things and I love it. It's a channel that has a lot of variety and is a little different from the rest. Another thing I really like is how she doesn't feel the need to make herself look perfect for all her videos and regularly films while wearing no make-up and I think its great that she has the confidence to do that because I know I wouldn't.

TanyaBurr- Tanya is so bubbly and fun to watch. I love her baking videos and one day I might actually attempt one of the recipes, but for now I'll just watch. Her bakes look so good, I don't think mine would even come close! She films mostly beauty related videos but I really like to watch her vlogs as well. She also has a really cute puppy called Martha who makes appearances, if that isnt a good enough reason to watch then I don't know what is. 

So there are my 4 most watched channels. There's a few more that I like to watch but these are my go to channels when I sit down to watch. Who's your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment