Saturday 13 February 2016

Moving out!

OK so its been a little while since I've done a blog post. Just a little, but I didn't really feel like posting and I don't think you should force yourself to write if you don't feel like it. After all blogging is meant to be enjoyable. And I have been so busy at work lately that I just have not had the energy! Having said that though I feel like I'm ready to get back in the swing of things!
I like blogging because it gives me a space to be creative, its also nice to be able to document things so I can go and look back on them later...not that I can see myself wanting to go back and look at my 2016 wish list, but you never know! 

I've also had some exciting news this week...I am going to be flying the nest very soon! Like at the end of March! This has also inspired me to continue blogging because I'd love to not only document the experience but I'd also like to share anything I learn along the way! 
It's all very new and sometimes quite confusing! 
So I'd really like to do some posts based on moving into your first place.

Having my own place is something I have wanted for soooo long. Finally I can use all the decor ideas I've been pinning to my home board on Pinterest for the last 2 years...Well maybe not all of them, no house is big enough for that! 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment