Sunday 3 April 2016

Our first place!

On Thursday we got the keys to our first flat! Since then we have been super busy and the last couple of days have flown by! We are just about unpacked now, there are a few bits to go up still but other than that it's almost there. Staring to look a bit more like a home now! I thought I'd share the photos I took when we first got there. Excuse all the stuff dotted around the place!

This is the front door (from the inside) there are 2  cupboards to the left of you as you walk in the door. 

This is the living room half of the kitchen/living area. It actually looks a lot smaller in this photo than it does in reality, that might be the bad lighting! (none of these have been edited, sorry!) 






















And here's the kitchen! I really don't know what I was thinking when I took these photos, the open door is blocking half of the kitchen...anyway! I love how this room is nice and light, there's the big window next to the kitchen and then the 2 smaller windows in the living room. Buying curtains was a nightmare but more on that later! 




These two pictures are of the master bedroom. The first is the view you get as you walk through the door and the second is the wardrobe around the corner. Again this room looks a lot smaller in the photos and seems to look bigger in real life now the furnitures all in...weird! This is the first room you see as you walk in the front door.



This is the second bedroom. This room has been claimed by my other half as his 'games room' so we're leaving it as it is for now until we have the rest of the place sorted. We're going to be moving my single bed into here as well so it will also be a place for people to sleep if anyone comes over (or if I decide to kick Jayden out of our bed)


last up is the bathroom. There's not much to say about that really! I'm happy that there's a mirror already up in here, saves us trying to hang one! We have a few bits to go in here, like a bath matt and toothbrush holder but there's not much to do in here.

I'm so excited to be moving into our first place and cant wait to put our own stamp on this place to make it feel more like home. I'll be sharing photos once its all set up, we're almost there!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment